Friday, September 23, 2011

Curty 13th Bat Rescue

We got a phone call at 5:00 AM and then my Mom came downstairs and said, "Bat rescue leaving in 5 minutes." I stayed in my pajammas and went. This bat was behind a curtain. I went to get him and he flew away. We were at the house for an hour and he kept landing and everytime I went to grab him he flew for about 2 or 3 minutes. He did this about 6 or 7 times. In the middle of this we ended up taking the curtains down. Then to make it even more fun there were no doors so he could fly between the livingroom, diningroom, Kitchen, and Hallway. I gave up and gave the cage to Mom. she finally got him. The bat flew into the cage and was mad.

We got him home and we all layed on moms bed and rested. That night we went to release him. He once he could smell the air he was at the top of the cage. Then when I opened the cage he was gone soon after.

That was a fun and tireding rescue. The only bad thing is that most of the videos we took they didn't save so we only had what we had before we released him.

No comments:

Post a Comment